Do not overlap with the vocabulary section offered in SSAT/SAT advanced courses; Test-prep vocabulary courses primarily focus on the precise application of vocabularies in both readings and writings; solve issues such as fail to incorporate appropriate words in writings, as well as to tackle the commonly seen problems of reading inefficiencies.
- learn scientific and effective methods of memorizing vocabulary based on linguistics
- differentiate synonyms and antonyms
- build relationship of analogy
- figure out contextual meaning in reading
- improve on word choices in writing
COURSE DATE AND TIME